Optional coverages on a boat owner’s insurance policy vary widely among insurance companies. However, most policies include liability coverage for bodily injury or property damage you cause to others, uninsured boat owners coverage, physical damage coverage to your boat and towing.
Motorcycle, Recreational Vehicle and Snowmobile Insurance
Components of an insurance policy include:
- Bodily Injury Liability – this coverage pays the medical expenses for someone that you are found liable for injuring in an accident
- Property Damage – this coverage pays for someone else’s property that you are found liable for damaging
- Comprehensive – this coverage pays for damage to your vehicle suffered from other than a collision
- Collision – this coverage pays for damage to your vehicle as a result of an accident
- Uninsured/Underinsured coverage – this coverage helps cover damages caused by an owner with no insurance or not enough insurance
There are numerous optional coverages and discounts offered on a motorcycle, recreational vehicle or snowmobile insurance policy.